Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beginnings

Hello!

I've decided to start this blog to chronicle our lives, mainly the new life we are expecting tomorrow! We will be arriving at the Medical Center of Lewisville at 7:30am to induce labor. Our little one is already 8 days past due!! We are so anxious to meet him!

Adam and I have been married for just over two years now. We have 4 furry children already (3 cats and 1 precious puppy) and are looking forward to the birth of our first child. We are having a boy but have not decided 100% on a name yet. I think it's killing us more than our family and friends who are also waiting to find out his name! We will know when he is born what name "fits".

I'll be updating often on our little one's milestones and accomplishments. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I will enjoy posting. This will be a great way to watch him grow up.

No comments: