Good ol' I-35S
He did so good for his first road trip! He loves watching the ducky and frog that hang from his carrier.
My finger got in the way of the flash of this picture, but it was such a big smile, I had to include it!
He didn't have a meltdown until we were about 20 minutes from home. I think he was tired of being in his car seat for most of the day.
I forgot to take pictures of the town itself, but it has so many cute shops and art galleries. It reminds me a little of Gruene. We'll have to go back in the Fall when it is MUCH cooler so we can walk around more.
View of the creek that runs through town.
We also did some drive-by's of the neighborhoods in Salado. There were deer in some of the yards we drove by, in subdivisions - not the country, in the middle of the day. Of course, I didn't react fast enough to get pictures! We would love to move there one day!
And on another note, I found these at Target the other day. Let me tell you, if you think you have found heaven, think again. Heaven is in this box! Mmmmm....delicious!
1 comment:
Love that smile! Can't wait to see him again...and I'll have to try those cookies.
Post a Comment