| You were not interested in pictures today but I loved the look on your face here! |
Noah, you are 15 months old (and a few days)! I cannot believe how fast time flies. I look at you and see a little boy. You're no longer my little baby. You have become more independent, you're feisty yet sweet, you are very loving and you are so smart! Daddy and I love you to the moon and back! Here are some highlights of the last three months since your first birthday:
- You weigh 25.4 pounds and are 31.5 inches long.
- You are wearing 12-18 month clothing and wear a size 5-6 shoe.
- You are wearing a size 4 diaper.
- You now have 11 teeth.
- Your hair is starting to grow more and more. I love your curls on the back on your head!
- You take 1-2 naps each day. Your first (and sometimes only) nap is during the late morning and usually lasts about 2 hours. Your late nap is short; no more than one hour.
- You sleep great at night - about 12 hours.
- You are very good at walking...and running! You love to be "chased".
- You love to laugh!
- You love to play with your toys. Some of your favorites at the moment are your legos, stuffed animals, bouncy balls, race car set, puzzles and any utensil or plastic bowl from the kitchen! Ha!
- You love to read books. I think one of your favorite times of the day is bedtime story time with Daddy.
- You are eating like a champ! You LOVE vegetables! I hope you always do. You also love fruit, especially blueberries.
- You have mastered your sippy cup (just after your first birthday) and love your milk!
- You enjoy watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and The Backyardigans.
- You still love bath time! You like to pour the cup of water on your head by yourself, although you usually end up pouring it onto your face. You also like to stick your face into the water in the tub.
- You love your furry brother and sisters, although they usually try to run away from you when you try to give them hugs. :)
- You are learning (and sometimes succeeding) to climb onto the furniture. Once you're on the couch, you look so happy and proud of yourself. You are content on sitting there for awhile.
- You love to put things on your head - hats, sunglasses, bowls, lids - anything!
- You are constantly babbling. I think you are SO close to talking. You do say a few words - Yoya (Lola), mamma, daddy, whoa, wow, ish (fish) and I swear you said "birdy" one day. You get very excited when you see birds!
- You know a lot of your body parts. You know your head, hair, eyes, tongue, nose, ears, fingers, toes, and belly.
- You love to be outside. You enjoy going down the slides at the park and swinging.
- You like to snuggle up with Mommy and Daddy.
![]() |
| Labor Day swimming |
![]() |
| Posing in the bath tub |
![]() |
| Love those curls! |
![]() |
| Mr. Serious |
![]() |
| Looking for leftovers |
![]() |
| Peek-a-boo! |
| More interested in the paper than having your picture made |






No comments:
Post a Comment