Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cupcakes and Cleaning

I decided to treat Noah with a Valentine cupcake after lunch today. He's had cupcakes a couple of times before, but it's been awhile since his last one. It was quite an enjoyable experience - for both of us! Ha!
What am I supposed to do with this?

Let's give this a try...

Hmmm...that bite was pretty good!

I think I'll have more!

And more...

Oh my, this is good!

That was delicious!

After the cupcake, we had quite a mess to clean up. That's okay, because I have a special little helper who LOVES to clean!


After cleaning up at the table, he decided the wall needed some scrubbing...

...and the door...

...and the gate...
...and finally the trash can.
He also cleaned some of his toys and the carpet with the wipe. Sometimes he likes to use the Swiffer. Ha!

No comments: