Sunday, July 8, 2012

First Haircut

Noah's hair took forever to grow in and finally, at one month shy of turning two years old, we took him in for his first haircut. Let me start out by saying, I LOVED his curls in the back and his little wings above his ears and I did NOT want to cut his hair. But it finally got to the point where it was starting to get unruly and needed to be trimmed, and there were some people (including Daddy) urging me to get it cut. We had tried a few months before, but the wait at the salon was so long that I just decided it was God's way of telling me it was just not the time for a haircut. Ha! The second try, after waiting a couple of months, we made an appointment at a local children's salon. Noah did fantastic! He actually sat perfectly still while the lady cut his hair. I think he was more confused by what was going on. It was actually pretty funny! She gave him a lollipop but he just held it, didn't even eat it while she worked on him. The end result was great! And I'm not going to lie, I did keep the hair she cut off. Ha! About 2 months later, it's time for another haircut!

This is actually an older picture, but you can see his curls in the back. So cute!
Waiting for our haircut...


Sitting still...

What am I supposed to do with this lollipop now? I can't move my head!
I didn't get an immediate after picture, but this was take a few days after. No more curls or wings!

No comments: