Thursday, February 24, 2011

And he's off!

Yeah! Noah started crawling over the weekend! It amazes me how it never seems to be gradual when he does something new. It just seems to happen one day! Now I really have to keep an extra eye on him because he's wanting to go EVERYWHERE! He's already tried to get up the first step to our stairs.

Here is a video of him crawling today (it's not the best quality - I was using my phone camera).


2 comments:

Jolyn deMeritte said...

Time for the baby gate! Next step - pulling up and walking along the furniture. Yay!

Jentry M. said...

This is when the fun begins. I remember when my daughter started crawling...it wasn't long until she was EVERYWHERE climbing on EVERYTHING...and then running everywhere...it goes so fast. :)

(Oh, and I'm a friend of Adam's from high school...I'm not a creepy blogger stalker or anything...) :)