Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday

It's been awhile since my last post, mostly because there's not too much going on these days. Last week, we had a pretty big (for us) snow/ice storm and were trapped in the house for 4 days before the ice melted on the roads. Today we are trapped once again inside because of snow and ice. Luckily, it's not nearly as bad as last week was!

So, since we can't go out, we've been playing a lot inside and staying in our pj's!

Watching our favorite show, The Backyardigans!

"Mom, I'm tired of playing inside. I want to go outside!"

Love those cheeks!





Here are some pictures of the snow storm from last week.

The view of our street from our front door

View of our street

The backyard from our porch

View of the greenbelt behind our house. You can barely see the driveway and alley!

1 comment:

Mama K said...

Wow! That snow is crazy! And I LOVE Noah's cheeks! So cute :)