We had Noah's party the day after his big birthday. It was a semi-Backyardigans theme. I didn't want to go crazy with Backyardigans items, but I wanted everything to be colorful. We had his party at our house and invited family and some of Noah's friends. I had a lot of fun putting together some of the decorations and small details.
| I had a banner with all of Noah's monthly pictures displayed along the fireplace. |
| A close-up of the banner. I added the pictures, but ordered the banner here |
| I made a balloon wreath for the front door. I got the idea from the same place I ordered the banner. |
I didn't really take many pictures because I was busy talking with everyone. Noah had so much fun playing with his friends and family. He did not, however, have fun with his smash cake. Ha! We did give him a smaller piece after the party and he enjoyed that one a little more.
| Noah's smash cake. We had cupcakes for the guests. |
| Giving him the cake after singing Happy Birthday. Doesn't he look thrilled? |
| First taste.... |
| "Okay, I'm done, Mom. Get me out of here." |
| "Get me OUT!!!" |
| "Why is everyone looking at me?!" |
| Noah and Doc |
| Noah and Grammy |
I cannot believe my baby is considered a toddler now! Over the past month he has gone from bottles to sippy cups, from formula to milk, from baby food to table food and is walking 100% of the time. I feel like he is growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment