Noah, you are four months old! I'm posting this a little late because we had to wait until today to visit the doctor. Another month has gone by so fast - I continue to be amazed at how much you grow and learn every day! Here's what you've been up to:
- You weigh 16 lbs, 15.4oz (88%) and are 25 1/4 inches long (55%). We call you our "little linebacker"!
- You are wearing 3-6 month and some 6 month+ clothes.
- You have slept through the night once (just this past week) but you are becoming a better sleeper. You usually will sleep for about 5-6 hours a night before you wake up to eat. A few weeks ago you were waking up every 2 hours for about 4 nights. I think you were going through another growth spurt.
- You smile and laugh all the time now. It makes Mommy smile every time!
- You are experimenting making more sounds. You love to scream, which usually scares Mommy thinking something is wrong, but when I look over, you're just smiling away!
- You have found your fingers and toes! You love sucking on your thumb (or your whole fist!) and holding your feet.
- You love to spend time in your new exersaucer. We're so glad you got this for you! It really helps you stand and hold your head up and you have so much fun playing with all the toys on it.
- We've been given the okay to start you on rice cereal and gradually move to baby foods. You've tried the cereal, but don't seem to be too fond of it.
- You love going on walks in the neighborhood. I'm so happy we've been able to do this more with the great weather we've been having.
- I think you are beginning to teethe, because you are constantly drooling and chewing on anything you can get your hands on. We'll see what next month has in store!
| playing in your exersaucer |
| checking yourself out during tummy time |
| sucking on your fingers |
| kisses from Lola |
| grabbing your feet |
| smiling at Daddy |
| cutie-pie |
1 comment:
He's a chunker! :)
So cute.
Post a Comment