Today we went to church for the first time since Noah was born. I know - we waited WAY too long. I was nervous about him staying in the daycare. Not because I didn't think they would take good care of him but because I was just nervous about leaving him without me. Well, he did GREAT! When we went to pick him up, he looked like he was having so much fun. They had him in a bouncy seat shaped like a car. It was similar to our exersaucer at home that he loves! I think I was the only one that cried this morning. Ha!
After church, we had planned on going to the Children's Aquarium at Fair Park. It's not quite open for business yet, but they are having a sneak peak now. There were still some empty tanks. The grand opening will be in December. This was Noah at the aquarium -
He slept the entire time there and on the way home. He must have had a really good time in daycare! Adam and I had a good time. Here are some pics from the Aquarium and Fair Park.
No comments:
Post a Comment