Friday, October 22, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Nurseries & Children's Rooms

This week, Kelly's Korner is doing Show Us Your Life - Nurseries and Children's Rooms. I haven't participated in the other rooms mainly because I try to keep this blog about Noah. Now you can see his room! His room isn't too big. It used to be our office/anything room.

This is the view from his door.  I had a canvas made of the picture we used for his announcement and hung it over his crib.  

Another view from the door. I just bought some chocolate brown blackout curtains for the window.

His bedding is pretty basic. We bought a blue minky dot bumper that I just love!


His dresser/changing table. The changing pad is also blue minky dot! I painted the letters of his name before he was born, hoping he would come out looking like a Noah since we hadn't 100% decided on a name yet!
Here is Noah's closet. I try to keep it organized. I have his clothes separated by size using some cute dividers I ordered online.

These are the shelves hanging above the glider. This one has a frame that says "Love at First Sight" and has his very first sonogram picture in it.

The other shelf has a bank just like one that I had when I was little. It says "Please Feed Animals Regularly". Ha! The two bunnies are Boo Boo Bunnies that my Godmother had made for Noah.

This bunny was a gift for Noah as well. I think it's SO cute!

This name plate is inside the toy chest my Grandma and Grandpa Anderson brought for Noah. I love that he'll always have this keepsake!

Here is the toy chest. It holds most of his stuffed animals right now and some other toys.

Hope you enjoyed the tour! Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend!

No comments: